Class A Driver
The position requires low bed, end dump and flatbed experience. Jim Dobbas, Inc. is a heavy equipment contractor, drivers are responsible for loading and transporting equipment to and from construction job sites. Drivers may also be required to transport materials. Since 1968, Jim Dobbas, Inc. has provided our clients with quality drivers and service. We provide modern equipment, excellent training, and quality management.
- Must have 5 years of verifiable driving experience
- No serious traffic infractions in the last 5 years
- Valid Class A CA Drivers License
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip vehicle operational and safety checks on a daily basis.
The position requires the mechanic to have basic hand tools for shop use and experience in truck and trailer repair and maintenance. The ideal individuals will have experience working on heavy duty trucks and trailers with strong capabilities in hydraulic and air brake systems, troubleshooting, electrical, and lube. Mechanic should also have experience with diagnostic software and the ability to perform BIT inspections on scheduled dates.
We provide modern equipment, excellent training, and quality management.
Applicants must be able to operate a variety of construction heavy equipment used for grading, underground utilities, clearing operations, and railroad emergency response work. This position requires a willingness to work in a field (job-site) environment with exposure to rain, dust, mud, heat, sun, cold, noise, and other conditions common to a construction site. Since 1968, Jim Dobbas, Inc. has provided our clients with quality operators and service. We provide modern equipment, excellent training, and quality management.
- Operate heavy equipment such as excavator, backhoe, motor grader, loader, scraper, dozer or roller.
- Work safely at all times.
- Follow proper safety and incident reporting procedures.
Company Employees Enjoy
- Competitive compensation package, including bi-weekly paychecks.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy